Friday, September 7

Ah well

Started training for the marathon with a friend of mine from climbing, namely Daniel. So far we've ran 15 km (he ran an extra 4 without me) out of our proposed 327! So ... a lot more to go, but it's too early in the race to start whining.

I bought "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" since it was on sale and I just couldn't take the wait anymore (my initial plan was to read it on the plane on the way to Chile)!! I spent one day to read it (yes, one day, now when the assignments and research deadlines are really piling up) and I don't regret any moment of it (except when i ran out of tissues). I guess I need to clear some things up. Firstly, I believe that absolutely all work intensive activities should start with a nice, long, comfy break. The length of the break should range from an hour to one day and subsequent breaks are not allowed. Secondly, I cry, all right?! I cry when I read books, ok?! OK?! Especially when I like a character very much and something happens to him/her or an awkward situation arises. For example, I cried when Dumbledore died, I cried for Theresa in the "unbearable lightness of being", for Vania in Mike Horn's book Conquering the impossible ... So, I'm a sucker for everybody! Just bring them on, sad story and all, and I promise you I will cry (but I must be left by myself). I don't cry for science fiction though, even though I did cry for Ender, in "Ender's game".

Went to drop my phone for service and ended up waiting for one hour plus to get to a service counter. Nokia service sucks, and I am starting to believe that the quality of the new Nokia phones also is beginning to suck, at least compared to the old models.

Climb on! 2007 climbing festival is almost here, coming up this Sunday! So expect stories of sor e muscles from me on monday, or maybe sunday night. I am very curious about the color and design of the tshirt.

No comments: