Monday, September 3

Focus! Focus!

A lot of things have been piling up, I'm not going to make a list of them, but i have to: find sponsors for the Aconcagua trip, finish 2 assignments, train (for aconcagua and for the Standard Chartered full marathon), take my phone to be serviced (how can the microphone for a brand new nokia n73 get f**ed up?), go and pay for the plane ticket for aconcagua, tell my supervisor that i will be gone for a month and half instead of just one month, work for the coming deadline in october ... Aaah! A lot of things, and just me to do them... I think the most important thing that will keep me alive these coming four months of my life will be nutrition, nutrition, nutrition!

Since I plan to be running roughly 40 km per week + training + working at a reasonable pace, the only thing that will keep me on the floating line will be a diet of veggies and fish, plus cereals with milk (i hate milk) in the morning. This being said, this weekend was full as always, with climbing on Saturday and on Sunday (with Marian), and Fen's surprise!!! birthday party. Next week we have nita's bday on saturday and climb on! on Sunday! I also have 2 assignments due on the 10th... Plus the runs! Yey!

I am bit down cause I hate it when things just pile up like this, but I'm hoping for proper rest in February. I feel that i can't run the bloody marathon but since i registered for it and paid a lot of moneys, I must run now. Run baby, run baby run ... I am also contemplating a future of cashless living since the plane ticket is roughly 3000 sing (1500 euros), so shopping therapy is out of the question!

Over and out and back to work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Salut !

Cand vrei sa te duci in Aconcagua ?
Ce traseu vrei sa faci ?
Eu vreau sa ma duc in iarna asta, sfarsitul lui Dec si Ian, target-ul meu este Ghetarul Polonez - traseul direct. Mi-am rezervat bilet pt. Santiago de Chile de pe data de 22 Dec cu intoarcere pe 23 Ian (poate ajung si prin Patagonia).
Raspunde pe gchris@k.ro sau intra pe yahoo mess: bergaufsteiger@yahoo.com