Saturday, April 19

Training, I has it

So. You know, in the past, I never really liked ice cream. In fact, I hateded it. But then, I got a taste of ice cream in this country. And realized that it's different from what I remembered ice cream tasted like back in communist Romania. So I've been giving myself a monthly treat. This month, it was Ben & Jerry's Turtle soup. And it gave me a food allergy!! Yay!!! Which left me scratching like crazy for half the night... So I didn't go to training this morning, seeing how I was supposed to leave for training when I was finally getting ready to sleep.

Instead, and also to punish myself for eating THE WHOLE ice-cream box I went and trained by myself. What I wanted to do was: 40 minutes ARC, 3 sets of

  • 3 pull-ups with 7.5 kg

  • 15 weighted cruches

  • 30 tiger torso crunches

  • body tension(45s front, 30, 30 sides)

, climb a bit then do one endurance route.

What I ended up with was: 30 minutes ARC (what?! I am injured, ok?!), 2 sets of

  • 3 pull-ups with 7.5 kg

  • 15 weighted cruches - 5 kg

  • 30 tiger torso crunches 5 kg

  • body tension (45s front, 30, 30 sides)

, plus one extra set of pull-ups with 10 kg. But when I looked at the 5 kg disc for crunches I just couldn't do it anymore. By then Shumei had come so I went downstairs and climbed for a bit, and that was that!!

No comments: