Monday, May 5

Ah, weekends!


Spent the whole day yesterday OUTDOORS!! Yupii!! In the morning we went to Climb Asia, where I found this amazing 6b+ gray route (that I cannot link yet - i fall midway). Here is Tracy climbing the route (this is also the only picture in which I look reasonably fit) The rest show my huge back and forearms (believe me, u don't wanna know).









We stayed there from 11 to 4 pm. Afterwards Nita came and picked us up and we went MacRitchie!! Yay!! The blur one in this picture is me. Yup. I managed to sprain my ankle TWICE. Once in the parking lot (Yeah, i know, and I should be telling them pro stuffs about the mountains), and once on the trail. To my credit, I was super tired and hungry (only 1 1/2 banana and half an orange for lunch). The girls did an extraordinary job and managed to finish the 10 km carrying 10 kg, whoa!!! Next week we will be going through the jungle (at Kumaran's suggestion). I hope we don't get lost there, because we managed to get lost on the much walked trail and ended up going in a circle - what will happen in the jungle?

Marian is beat.
"How do you feel?", I ask.
"Like i've been ran over by a train", he says.
"What kind of train?"
"Supply train!"

No comments: