Tuesday, May 13

It's that time of the year again

When after boulderactive I try to train maybe a bit too much and then boom! injury strikes! Yup. My right-hand ring finger is out of business. For like I don't know how long. Been hurting for quite a while now ... I have a very very high pain threshold so I thought I would just ignore it and it will go away. Noes noes. While ignoring it I tried cold water treatment and the likes, but no can do ... must rest. So I rest. Yesterday I only climbed for half an hour. Using mostly only my left hand, and the index and thumb from my right hand (i taped my middle and my ring finger together to make sure I don't use them). Pathetic but what can i do. Tonight we have training. Yay! booo!! Tomorrow I am helping Cherlyn with some route setting and then durian parteee in the evening. Yay!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:( Please go and see a doctor about that.

claudia said...

yeah, unfortunately the good doctor could only tell me to (gasp!) R.E.S.T.