Monday, June 9

Long hair's a hassle

Yesterday morning was supposed to meet Shumei at Dover MRT station at 0620 to go for Singapore Passion Run (15km). Because by 0610 i was still in the bathroom trying to fix my hair with colorful clips such that when I run I don't look like this deranged ang moh hovering over her poor singaporean friend, I had to make a run for the mrt station which is one km away. So in the end ran 16 km yesterday. Yay! With a very good time also, 1hr:37 minutes, woohoo, we're good! The only bad point of the race was that the water (WATER) points didn't have water and 100Plus together, they only had one of them, with the last waterpoints stacking up only on 100Plus. Yuck. I hate 100Plus when I run because it leaves a taste in my mouth and is gassy.

Which left me hick-uping. Which lasted all the way back home and on the tennis courts where I played tennis for another hour and a half. Bad, uneventful tennis. Much like the Roland Garros final which I said last year that I will not watch again. Federer lost again. This time though, I did not hate Nadal as much. He played the best tennis on clay I have ever seen, and for once he was really a gentleman. Perhaps he is picking up something from Federer as well :)

Today was supposed to be leading! yay! Just that after one hour and a half of traveling to the wall, all I wanted to do was sit down and talk. To say nothing of the fact that when I saw the plastic tiles I wanted to cry for thailand again. After an hour or so, headed back (yet another hour). In an hour or so Romania will face France in the euro 2008 championship. We will lose, which will gain me 2 beers.

Been trying to get a hold of Tracy or lindsey to go for climbing and yoga and climbing respectively, but none of them answer. something must be up. Maybe it's just monday.

All is well. I can now tie a small pony tail. Mondays suck.

No comments: