Wednesday, June 18

Presents!!

Happie happie! Not only has Marian returned from san francisco, a reason to be happy in itself, BUTT! I have a lot of wonderful presents which I am here to boast about.

Fiirst, a sports watch: Tada!! Useful functions like timer, stopwatch and alarm. Nothing more, which makes it delightfully useful. Plus, it's blue!!


Theen, a Patagonia singlet to show my muscles in. Will only wear it when i will be able to climb 6b. Effortlessly. Or if I run out of outfits in Krabi, whichever comes first.


Next, my favorite (even though a bit hypocritical), a Save the planet Hard Rock cafe t-shirt. It's green, it's soft, it's wonderful! But it's made in China, hopefully not in some sweatshop (even though i suspect the opposite).


Then, a Nike+ sensor - must buy the iPod though.


Finishing off with a pink blouse from Levi's. Not the blonde pink, but still pink. I like it though (picture not available). Nothing beats the fact that Marian is home though. IR iz happie!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ioi*, the T-shirt is absolutely adorable! The other presents are nice too, but the green thingie really touched a chord in me :))

Lots of hugs!

*ioi = Romanian interjection that cannot be translated into English. Used to express surprise, delight, pity, depending on the situation.

claudia said...

yup. I really love it too! Another phrase that I use is "no futu-i" - untranslatable as well :))