Tuesday, September 29

Like a princess

On Sunday I went to my friend's house to eat indian food, light candles, make wishes and eat indian food (wait, did i just say that?) and celebrate the battle of good over evil, light over dark, me over D (over poker) and eat indian food. More importantly, dear interwebs, on Sunday it was the first time in my life I ever wore a sari. It made me feel beautiful. It made me feel flowing. It made me feel like I could wear it Monday for my tutorials and not blink an eye (i guess THAT will wake my students up). I so want to get one. I so don't know how to wear it, but still, I so want one!

6 comments:

dor said...

SO PRETTY! :D

U can get one from Little India. Or if you feel really cheapo, you could get a nice indian-ish cloth and learn how to swathe yourself in it... works the same! I speak from er experience hahahaha.

claudia said...

Cool!! yeah this is sorta my plan :)

regina said...

very pretty, claudia! i've nev worn one before too! ( i think i will trip while walking )

claudia said...

Yeah I thought so too! But you must tug it in properly and then you are ok :) Plus this particular one was very light (lovely material) so I could move easily in it!

Marian said...

how was the party?

claudia said...

The food was GREAT!!! I played poker and lost!!!