Friday, October 30

WTF is wrong with me?!

I know I am older. I know I am heavier. Shit, sometimes I think I am tougher. But fuck it, I know I am stupid! Because I can't think of any other reason that would compel me to go do boulder - fucking - circuits WITHOUT warming up. Hell, I know some of the routes are difficult for me even when I am warmed up so what the hell was I thinking on Monday when I jumped straight into them? I fell from the last route on a pinchy crimpy jug that left me with finger pain on my left ring finger for the entire night.

On tuesday and wednesday my finger was so swollen I couldn't take my ring off. Last night I managed to take it off (mainly because I couldn't face running 16km with it on - and the abrasion that was sure to follow). And now I CAN'T TYPE. You wouldn't say that by the two posts of today, but whenever I have to type Q, W, A, S, and X I feel PAIN.

Whoever said stupidity doesn't hurt needs to meet me.

5 comments:

ionuca said...

Awww, poor finger, get well soon! >:D<

Gri said...

whoever says that writing isn't often painful IS A BLOODY FOOL! :P

dorlin said...

ouch! ice them well claud!

claudia said...

Yeah will ice them! This time around I AM NOT GETTING ANOTHER RUPTURED PULLEY! I SWEAR!

san said...

oh my..take it easy during climb on!