Tuesday, December 22

MMM

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house,

Everybody was saying, DURIAN FRIED RICE!

Yup. Went climbing on Sunday with Sandra and Doris. I was scared shit more than usual but this time I fell! By my own accord! YAY! To wash up the adrenaline, the girls took me to eat durian fried rice. It was GOOD! Very good actually!!! I wish I could tell you that we enjoyed and savored the meal at a very slow pace, but the truth of the matter is that everything was wiped out in about fifteen minutes. We did enjoy it (although Doris was saying how last time she could bite durian pieces in the rice) but we were also famished. To give you an idea, when I am hungry I eat, eat, eat until the hunger is a bit curbed and then I stop to contemplate and utter the first syllables of the meal. This time, I contemplated when we were about done.

Excuse the blurry picture, I guess my hand was shaking.

1 comment:

dor said...

:D

(now you owe me good food when I head to your future country of residence)