Friday, January 29

Confusion

You know that you are really dead tired when u turn a week-end day into a week-day without flinching. Sandra and I, yes, JUST sandra and i, climbed till exhaustion and then ... and then ... when i had to go run at 9:30pm, I just switched Saturday with Friday, and then today was Saturday and I just didn't have to run anymore.

This just means that tomorrow when it's going to be Friday, I'll go running. However, tomorrow will be Saturday as well because I have a cook-a-thlon on. I am preparing romanian foods for my climbing friends to celebrate that next week i'm turning twenty-fucking-eight!! Yay! One more year closer to death woo hoo!! I am sure that i will get over the confusion by the time my friends come, but I can't promise that i'll take a shower after running and before cooking. Just though they would want to know.

No comments: