Tuesday, February 23

The beginning ...

... of a beautiful friendship.

Daffy has had the honor of being the fourth to give me a getfat pack! She had some tough steps to follow of the people that came before her, namely San, Dor, and Reg. Still she managed to introduce me to what will definitely become a butt-enhancing habit. Behold the rice cracker!!


Upon desperate queries she confessed that this is not a chinese new year treat but! some helpful information followed, namely that the brand is called Wang Wang (i hope it's just a brand name and i dun embarrass myself too much by saying, i don't know, i hate short chinese people?!) and that i could find it in NTUC. The quest begins as soon as possible!

8 comments:

san said...

I HAVE IT IN MY PHARMACY LOCKER!!!hahahaha...itz my salvation till lunch time..

judith said...

haha.

http://img.alibaba.com/photo/105527073/Bin_Bin_Rice_Cracker.jpg

this is better! me and hh like. we buy by the packets. =)(y) X 22132819378219

claudia said...

JUD! Just went into a 7-eleven and they had the bin-bin one but i was not sure!! SAN!! BRING for me on friday?;;) puhhleease? Then i'll buy the bin bin one from 7-eleven and then i can compare and then i can quit climbing and be a food reviewer for rice crackers hahahaha

san said...

CLAUDY!!!i just saw ur msg..haha.u shld lk sms me or smthg.the shop is closed now.wun be open when i leave for work either.haha.im telling u this so u wun get ur hopes too high when u c me tmr.heh.i will bring on wed!i prawww-mise...

claudia said...

:)) How did you know i kept thinking about it? :)) NVM, the furthest down the road it is the more better for my ass :))

shuhui said...

claud! you should get the one with the "snow" hahah it's actually sugaaaaarrrr sweet and salty at the same time!

*ely said...

shu's talking abt this!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B0009R0626/ref=dp_image_text_0?ie=UTF8&n=16310101&s=grocery

most delicious =)
sweet + salty = wheee

claudia said...

YES I wanted to point that out: It's want want not wang wang! I think daffy has been deliberately misleading me but hahaha i am better wee!!!