Monday, February 15

Chinese New Year ho!

Well, I guess the one that is enjoying CNY the most is Marian. He has been stuck in bed reading "A song of ice and fire" since Friday. It is now monday and there are still no signs of movement. He is refusing to watch movies (it used to be me, what the hell happened to the world?), to feed himself, and going out is a chore. Last time i checked he was at the third book and the fact that there are two more to go and only 2 days left of the holidays is no good because he just can't read that fast. Other than that, spent a pretty ordinary holiday.

Helped my friend move on Saturday and then went ahead and challenged myself some more (hopefully i will get the pictures to show exactly how) ok, fine, I PAINTED. With PAINT. On CANVAS. Pffft... I am extremely eager to get the pics (apparently the girl that took the pics went ahead and fucked up the card and so i will be trying to recover it) because if not, it just means that we have to do the whole thing all over again and I don't think my nerves will be able to take it.

Climbed yesterday at Climb Asia with my non-climbing friends. One of them is apparently terrified of heights to the point where he cannot look down to see where he is stepping lest he freezes and cannot move. However, with some encouraging and shoving and pulling he managed to get to the top of the outside big wall! You would say that this would at least quiet his fear, but no, he kept his eyes closed the whole time while marian lowered him down. I find this extremely inspiring - how come a lot of people have so many balls whereas i don't even have the guts to finish the CA roof? Where do these people buy balls may I know? Was there like a sale recently? Cause I would so buy like a bucketfull.

No comments: