Wednesday, March 24

Boston, MA - day 2

Everything would be just fine if it weren't so cold and it didn't rain like it was spring in hell.

Run-wise and climb-wise i have not been the best today. Because this morning it was raining cats and dogs and ducks, I went running to the gym! On a treadmill! I only lasted about 2 miles before the boredom got the best of me. I do not understand how people can run on treadmills, especially since when i come off the treadmill I have trouble walking because i am still very dizzy (confirmed with the prof, i am not crazy, it happens to him too!)

I WENT CLIMBING in the MIT gym! It is in the Walker Memorial building, which is like a planet-away from the NUS SRC building that hosts my dear NUS gym. Unfortunately, the gym is very very small. It was a fun hour nonetheless - there were very few people in the gym [picture is not mine, I have yet to see the sun]


I literally SWAM back to the hotel. We went for dinner afterwards. Unfortunately, it was chinese food, but to my surprise I quite enjoyed it although the portions were gigantic (yet another one of the reasons americans are SO HUGE!)


It was also the first time I opened a fortune cookie! Mine is the one on the left - is it hinting that I need to blog?! I opened the prof's as well.

No comments: