Friday, April 30

Friday afternoon

So sad when you want your day to be relaxed as Manu Chao's La vacaloca and it ends up being Chemical Brothers' Galvanize. I so yearn to slack and have so much work to do. Sadly the only slacked thing about today is that a) I am wearing fisherman's pants and b) I will be doing a barefoot run later.

But! Slowly and surely getting psyched about the following:

1. Going to the US for a conference in may - I am not psyched about this but! I will be meeting my father in Miami woo hoo!

2. Going to Romania in june june june! Other than the cheese and the bread and seeing my family and all that, I WILL BE CLIMBING LIMESTONE for one whole week!!! How cool is that?

3. Writing my Oscar speech - i.e. the acknowledgement section for the thesis. Sadly, from what i could see, it got major editing from the sheriff so i won't post it here yet.

No comments: