Thursday, May 13

Moving out


4 years in one spot can accumulate a LOT of clutter, especially if u are a little hoarder like me. I guess the only part about the new office being smaller is the fact that a lot of stuff got thrown out, finally. I actually managed to keep just a box of papers, as opposed to the predicted three boxes. I am actually proud of myself :)


The computer plus the displays are still here because tomorrow is my last day in this office and contrary to common belief that I slackalot (fueled also by the fact that my monitors are facing the entrance - and my back is facing the door hahaha-- and I do not know how I do it but everytime somebody comes in I am browsing the web :D), I actually plan to work tomorrow.

And, totally unrelated, today we went to a talk by a famous professor whose research is well-appreciated the world over. The talk was extremely BOOORING and unfocused. I have yet to attend a talk by a famous guy who actually lives up to his research - and no, I am not talking about Steve Jobs or Steve Ballmer. (are all famous men called Steve? Stephen Hawking?) Wait, no! G.W. Bush - whew, I can always count on Bush to bring me back to normality.

2 comments:

Marian said...

Hehe, Steve Ballmer is in Singapore, so you can go to his talk :)
The talk is 5 minutes with 10 minutes Q&A
I wonder how many times he can say DEVELOPERS DEVELOPER in 5 minutes :P

claudia said...

Oh yeah, i should go!