Sunday, June 6

PINK

On Friday night I had to go to a hen's party. The hen requested that we wear pink. I hate pink. Good thing I didn't try too much though, because in the end nobody was really wearing pink, the girls going with fashion over the utter mindlessness and crazyness that a hen's party should be. Sadly, the most fun I had was when Sandra and Doris were helping me choose my hanging rope. Other than that, we played truth or dare. It didn't help that I was sober because at one point i was so bored i was watching silent soccer on one of the tvs in the bar. Sheesh!

I had to choose between this one:


and this one (yes, this is how I glare :)) ):


The reason why the pictures are blurred is because Sandra was struggling to keep a straight face and help me choose!

In the end I chose the second one, because the first one had about 5 m in length and was double the price. Good thing I didn't bother, considering the utter bore of the party. I tried wearing it to dinner but the two of them started walking way in front of me and ignoring everything I said. I took the hint and took it off, but I still had to wear it later, waaay until 1 am when I managed to complete my swift escape. Vowing, NEVER again :)

My only problem is that now I have a pink rat's tail that I do not know where to use. What are the possible uses of pink skinny boas?

No comments: