Sunday, July 4

Dog faces

Leaving for Singapore very soon ... i find it harder every year to leave my mom alone. And this beautiful beautiful place, but as we say, ... too bad people live here. Anyways, while flying off, here's a couple of dog faces i shot during this trip.

This is Dark. He's a spoilt, little brat that misses his master dearly (not me).


This is Bush. I love him. He loves me. It's that simple. Would I have never thought I will ever get to say I love Bush, ha!




This is a mutt. He followed us to a summit and then we gave him some food. no questions asked, no strings attached. I wish I could take all of them home, but I can't so I just grind my teeth and bear it.






This is Bingo. My baby, my soul, my oldest love. Ha!

And because I like to keep you on your toes ...


Singapore, here I come!

No comments: