Sunday, July 11

How's life?

I think I am submitting, i want to die my hair green, i lost muscle mass and put on fat, my mother is lonely, oh so lonely, my grandmother is getting older and older and i don't want her to ever die, cherries, bread, cheese, durians, i hope my old dog forgave me for leaving him because i sure as hell haven't forgiven myself, great teaching feedback, dirt under my fingernails, clutter, food, didn't shower after running and am now talking to you, i am going nepal, getting married, i should look for a job, who's gonna hire me, want to die my hair green, going nepal, driving, honeymoon climbing with friends, mo money mo problems, three pairs of the same favorite bra to make sure i never lose it again, stress, anger, fear, adrenaline, climbing is great but i suck at it, living with a chinese is bound to make me racist, you would know all this if you would have taken the time to ask before, what marathon to run this year, hell, pioneer is great but it is at the other end of the universe, but you didn't so fuck off ...

And this is why I pause before I say "FINE".

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you wanna die your hair? I would dye it if I were you :)

claudia said...

I just wantt!!!!! And I want it bright green!! But how will i go for interview/defense if hair = bright green?

dor said...

you are so rambling claud!

yesyes dye your hair!!!!

Gri said...

but life still remains the only reason for a living :D

shake the post-trip depression away! hugs'n'kisses from RO! :)

claudia said...

Gri, indeed it does! I am trying, i am trying!