Friday, July 9

Sibiu



I am writing my head off, rushing to submit the shit asap, so I am basically out.of.words. But I can still post some pictures from the wonderful city of Sibiu, Romania. I had never been there before so I was quite amazed to see that there are still towns in Romania in which the old buildings have survived the communist onslaught. Just goes to show how little (if any) I know about my country.

Light:


View from the small tower:


Tower of the cathedral:


Main square:



Would love to live in the green house.


CIA


I did not do any photoshop to those clouds!


Storks on houses? => Transylvania!


Kitchy? Classy? Haven't decided yet.


Behind the polished main squares


At play


Watching the world




I like!

1 comment:

shuhui said...

HI CLAUD I LOVE YOUR PHOTOS AND I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!