Thursday, August 26

A story of procrastination

Today I got up, then went back to sleep. Eventually I got kicked out of the bed by a hairy leg and instructed to go run as I had promised the night before. Said hairy leg proceeded to spread itself over the entire bed and not leave a single teensy-weensy corner for me. So I ran to school.

Reached school very determined to work as Thursday and Friday I work for myself (i.e. I am doing something that the boss is no longer interested in). The hairy leg reached a bit later and brought my clothes. I changed from my running clothes into others and then had breakfast.

Hairy leg left for class and I returned to the lab. I was about half-way through Stieg Larsson's second book. By the time the hairy leg came back from class I was still reading. We continued to read our respective books until lunch time. I finished this one and started the third one zomg!


After lunch I said NO MORE! I WILL WORK from now on!! So I started to read blogs and stuff. When nothing else new to read was online, I looked at my messenger list and clicked a link. It was a youtube movie of a cartoon I used to watch when I was a small kid, Sandy Bell. So I watched 2 episodes of Sandy Bell.


Then i talked for twenty minutes to a friend. I have to leave in 15 minutes and I have worked for at most two hours today. Shame on me!

No comments: