Wednesday, September 29

A series of unfortunate events


  1. I joined the climbing team a long time ago and I met Sandra.

  2. Sandra introduced me to peanut butter about 3 years ago. I still blame her, because I had not been aware about this delicacy sprouted from the refined american cuisine. The fact that it sprouted really does not bother me, but the fact that I can get easily addicted to it, does.

  3. On Monday night I had to return to the lab to work after training. I knew I would be famished and I was scared I would do something rash and like raid the snack machines, so I bought a small peanut butter jar (fat), a carton of soy milk (protein), and some bread (carbs). It looked perfect for a post-training meal and i enjoyed my two slices very much.

  4. On Tuesday I started to help myself to tiny spoons of peanut butter, every time thinking that "This is just a tiny one, it's the last one!"

  5. Today I went to get the vietnam visas and when I came back I decided to read a bit about vietnam. And since this was entertainment and I can't do entertainment without munching, I reached for the peanut butter jar. What's left is just a tiny half a a teaspoon pod on the bottom of the jar*. And i thought i was dieting, yes i did ...



*It's done. I licked the jar clean. I am never buying peanut butter again.

6 comments:

san said...

OH MY GOD!u finished. lk FINISHED a bottle of peanut bottle in 3 freaking days? OH MY! ok..time for a healthier snack my friend. How about say...rice crackers? WANG WANG.. oh wait. ITS CARBS........

Anonymous said...

i buy for u the next time.
-V

claudia said...

It was a small jar, like the tiniest one you can find ... hahahahah ! And don't get me started on the rice crackers ... Although I do blame Daffy for those hahaha I just read that apparently peanut butter with grape has less calories!

@V: don't you dare! :)

RME said...

I think I'm the only person that doesn't like peanuts (and by extension, also peanut butter). :P

claudia said...

@RME: I wish I were you :) It's ok though, the list of things I will not buy again has only two items so far: peanut butter and rice crackers.

Anonymous said...

i love peanut butter too! peanut butter and cheese sandwich..yum..haha
-shumei