Wednesday, October 6

Good morning Vietnam!

Here I am in Ho Chin Minh City! The land of the zillion scooters, where crossing the street is a fucking adventure, best coffee in Asia (me thinks), and good good good food!


I love eating with Marian and the prof. Marian is a very very fussy heater, but when he is with the prof HE HAS to eat. So he eats things that he wouldn't eat even if promised to give him 10 children: like spring rolls, funny meats, weird cakes. He eats those now without beating an eyelid. He even agrees when I ask him how nice they are! :)

Hopefully tomorrow's internet connection will be much better and i will be able to post some pics.

Interaction between me and the hotel reception desk.

Me: "What is the name of the wi-fi network?"
Them: [pause][weird look] "Um, no?"

No comments: