Thursday, January 27

And this is how I get abused everyday

Yesterday and for reasons that will be explained here tomorrow, Doris got a chance to be alone with my computer and my Facebook account. Where she posted lots of things about various stuff most of which will be discussed tomorrow. However, she also did this to my desk, which I am actually going to keep. That is because the surface of it is a bit rough and it sort of scratches my forearm a bit. And my desk was clean by my standards!! sure there was a bunch of papers on the left hand side, and there might be a gecko living behind them, but it was damn clean! I can still find things on it!


Also notice that I might need to clean the keyboard, as you can distinctly see two white-ish smudges on the space bar where my thumbs press it. Ahem.

2 comments:

dor said...

you are actually gonna keep those tapes?? you don't have to la! hahahaha but still, <3 :)

claudia said...

yes i will! A good excuse you know, if my desk is already dirty then there's no point in cleaning it hahaha