Tuesday, January 18

One picture Tuesday

LATER EDIT: Went to the Page One bookshop in the end. They had a lot of books, which I didn't expect for a mall bookshop, but! all of them were wrapped in plastic and you couldn't really browse ... Interesting enough, they were playing romanian music!

A lot has been happening, not necessarily in order of importance: my new shoes are giving me hot spots, the bird needs to learn to put expectations somewhere in the background and on silent, maybe the defense day is coming ... More importantly, I need to get my ass in a librarybookshop very very soon. I have been using hippo (the e-reader) for so long that I miss the smell and touch of books. So we'll be heading for Kinokuniya later and hopefully I will not buy anything!


I am putting up a picture of happy Doris, hopefully to help her with her looming depression. I hate expectations and what they do to some people, myself included. It's the expectations that landed me in open category (san's expectations got the better of her waaaay back in 2007 which left room for me to finish one route and promote although I had not been able to start on the other 4 routes and I still am not good enough for open category - plus, the prizes for that comp were pathetic) and I will never EVER forgive them for that. If the big, old, face full of zits caucasian (the one in the green t-shirt) is the face of your (and others') expectations, this, and i mean it, THIS is what you must do to them:

1 comment:

dor said...

thx honey for being there. :)