Friday, February 11

Doing what you love

While mindlessly surfing the web today I just found an amazing story about somebody doing what they love. Maid Marian is a baker and a seller of muffins in Brooklyn. Nothing special with this, but get this: she is selling them off her bicycle. Pedaling through brooklyn, selling muffins. ZOMG how cool and inspiring is that? I instantly had a feeling that I could also do this! Bike through brooklyn and sell TOM YAM!

Here she is on Brooklyn bridge!



[I love to teach. and climb. and do research. and eat. cheese]

3 comments:

Kalibracja said...

Love your blog! I´m following you!

Cacho said...

too bad the only jobs that allow me to pursue food and travel are with discovery or national geographic... that's really my REAL passion he he he. btw, TOM YAM? grrr, suddenly salivating thinking about this great thai soup/dish.

claudia said...

@Kalibracja, thanks!
@cacho: I LOVE TOM YAM!