Monday, March 14

Dorothy

Yes. I have just returned from Sydney where I found, loved, and took home my wedding dress. No, I am not letting Marian see it. Mostly because I've been to a wedding where I saw the groom's jaw literally drop when he saw his bride for the first time. So I want this to happen to me too, and, being the ass that I am, I have already informed Marian that should his performance not be adequate, he will rot in hell. No pressure, no pressure! The dress is sekretly tucked away in a blue bag, but I will unveil it again to selected few in about two weeks to put in some de-humidifier.

But what I am disclosing here is the fact that although my dress is white, my shoes are bright red, as shown below. Bright red and comfortable some more, just right for an all night dancing of traditional romanian dances.

1 comment:

ionuca said...

Oh my, those are wonderful! I can hardly wait to see you all dressed up :)