Tuesday, March 1

One picture Tuesday

Today the boss came with a stack of papers and said: "I want these reviewed by tomorrow" [and this is why the reviews on some papers out there MIGHT read: "Perhaps the presentation of the paper could improve such that reviewers could actually understand better" or "Please do not use Google translate to translate your paper" ] So instead of the elaborate post I planned to explain today's picture, i will just give you these lines.

Behold, the king of all fruits, love of my life, perpetrator of angry burps, fatter than a pork steak, stink-ier than a dead rat, and smoother than a baby's butt!!

3 comments:

puck said...

A few months ago I saw a Chinese movie called Durian something and I thought of you ;))

claudia said...

Puck! you must try durian somehow!!!

puck said...

in acel film o tipa din honk kong (parca) il trimisese alteia, prin posta, in China. si toata lumea se tinea de nas :)) dar l-au mancat, ca era bun.