Tuesday, April 26

Bittersweet

On Sunday, Marian and I had our singaporean wedding celebration plus a farewell party for me. It was not a very exciting event but! at least we and I got to see everybody that i wanted to see before I left. With a few exceptions that i see everyday and some that couldn't make it. I do not wanna talk about that, nor about my very pretty dress!


Or the very very cute baby!


But I do want to talk about the fantastic guest book that everybody made! I got fun, quirky, cute, sad, bittersweet messages from everybody, and these messages literally bought tears in my eyes. I cried and cried and cried which did not do my face any good as I was still wearing my non-waterproof mascara. And it was 2 am. And I got a headache. Add that to the late time going to sleep and i was a total mess on monday, which explains the lack of posts. See pics below for details.

Chloe was the producer of my whale-signing CD.



Ely made me cry - with the drawings but mostly with the text.


Jensen drew a portrait of the future hahahahha



Jups drew a PERFECT dyno.


Reg, shaoting, felicia, daffy went crazy! (pardon my finger nail, i dig earth for a living)



No comments: