Friday, April 29

Mistakes of the past

Until now, Qatar airways has got to be THE airline with the worst food I have ever flown - it is even topped by TAROM, the romanian airline. When we boarded our seven hour flight we got a small bread stick as food, and a promise of breakfast six hours later. And this is where the mistakes of the past come to haunt me, because when I booked the ticket I had accidentally left "raw vegetarian" selected in the menu. Afterwards, i went to change it to cooked vegetarian, but turns out that it didn't change. And i got raw vegetarian. Which didn't contain any fruits, suprisingly. And the flight attendant was rude (to everybody), which did even more to sour my mood.

The other options for breakfast were omelette or fried rice. I was somewhat happy with my raw vegetarian as it looked much much better than what my neighbors were having (although they had fruits wtf?)

ALSO, MOST IMPORTANTLY, there was no coffee/tea. And here am I, awake for two hours already and I have not had my coffee. I am slowly turning into a little monster.

2 comments:

dor said...

you should be aslp now big monster (i assumed you grew)

Anonymous said...

oh yes Qatar Airways, how could I ever forget. Funny tasting crap. But you get what you pay for....
Jensen