Friday, April 22

Oh my ...

Last night I had this entire post ready in my head. It was about growing up, getting married, changing etc. I was all glitzy and mature and nice-worded. Well fuck me blind! I can't do it today because I am so truly and utterly shacked from last night's 3 HOUR session of PT.

It started nice and easy enough at 6pm when I met Doris to do her monstrous PT session. We did only 2 half-hour sets of: 10 biceps curls, 10 triceps curls, 10 shoulder curls, 10 lifts, 10 prosperity kitty, 30 wrist curls, 15 elbow curls on each hand, with 5 kg weights per hand; 20 crunches, 20 leg lifts, 6-8 explosive pull-ups (mine were only on crimps so more of the i-will-use-my-momentum-to-lift-up), and then 20 push-ups (for her). Oh yeah, and the 1-minute 90-degrees wall squat, which is the ONLY exercise in this world that I can do better than her (thanks to my monster thighs). My psych had been hovering just a little above zero when I met Doris. However, her psych was minus infinity so by the time we were done both our psyches were minus infinity.

And then Chloe came, and in a while Shaoting came. Now you see, I had agreed to join them for a run since Shaoting had said before that they only run 2.4 km on the track. Seeing how I did 10 km the day before, 2.4k did not sound like such a big thing. Right?! RIGHT?! Well, this is where plans changed and they decided to run the SP route (4.5km). And while inside I was all NO, NO, NO, NO, NOOOO! I kept my cool and just went along with it, in a "nothing you decide to run right now can scare me". And thus went another half hour.

And to continue the series of unfortunate events, we joined Chloe and Judith for their speed PT. And this is how at 9pm I was still doing PT. This time it was 3 sets of: put 0.5 kg ankle weights on each ankle and then bob up and down, trying to lift your knees as high as possible, as fast as possible for 30 seconds. After this Chloe and Jud did their campusing and their dips while Shaoting and I just stoned. And then, it was the lunges. After 3 sets of lunges (20 each leg) I have to say that never ever has my butt hurt soooo bad. I never knew they were so effective!!

1 comment:

san said...

see..PT is bad for health