Monday, May 9

World War III

I am up to my neck in wedding preparations and I haven't even started yet. Haha. Laugh all you can, but right now, we have all re-united in Marian's town, and are slowly starting preparations for a full-fledged war. We have only started to determine how many drinks to order and already the spirits (haha) are high and the tensions are blooming.

Today we are going to the doctor, the hotel, the restaurant, to buy nuptial flowers and for me for a hair try-out. And I have yet to run a long run, and the two of us have yet to practice the dance again (this is set for in-between today and tomorrow). And if we manage all this (the main argument last night was for example to establish how big the coca-cola bottles that are put on the table should be) without killing ourselves and still talk to each other it will be a massive achievement. Marian in particular gets especially hysterical around 11 pm at night. God help us all :))

5 comments:

RME said...

All the best! You are clearly going to emerge out of this stronger. :-)

Bogdan said...

If you need advices or salt/pepper/vinegar for wounds, just tell us. We're experts at pre wedding histeria.

dor said...

San and I shall be two meek squirrels when we arrive. :)

ionuca said...

I really don't understand why you're willing torturing yourself with these petty things. Let your parents handle everything and just show up for the event :D

claudia said...

@ionuca, I wish it was so easy ... the parents insisted that we choose everything ... so we had to choose and make a decision :))