Thursday, July 14

13, I abhor thee!

Yesterday was a day of many many crappy things.

- firstly, I found out that Marian had sent all of our stuff (haha, like my books, my shoes, ALL the gear - down sleeping bag, boots, ice crampons, ahem) to Australia (that is, to me) without providing the movers with my phone number, although on the form it said that the telephone number was important. Then, to ensure that the $$$ we spent shipping stuff around, he did not complete the form with his address, only for us to see later that the invoice accompanying the receipt has no name at all on it, but the address. It will be a hell of a time giving this to Finance and ensuring that we get the $$$ back, which even if we did, it won't mean a thing since we won't have our things anyway. It is quite frustrating to be so far away and have him incapable of controlling his "form-fobia" just this once. What is it about white squares that turns people into wailing babies really!?!!?

- And while I was fuming about this, Claudia, the other Claudia we went to nepal with, calls me. And she asks how's it going and I start fuming again. And she listens and we talk about it, and when i finally ask why she was calling, she tells me she's had an accident!! Bumped from the rear while she was stopped waiting for a roundabout. And that she's ok but her neck hurts a bit(!?!?!) and her brand new car is bumped both from the rear and the back - there was somebody else stopped in front of her. Hopefully all will be well, she said she was feeling allright, had gone to the doctor to take x-rays, will go there today to have them looked at.

- and then, I went to a tango lesson. (more about this tomorrow) - like the suspense, right?

2 comments:

dor said...

alamak... i could have helped him with the forms! nvm next time; u still have stuff to be sent over?

claudia said...

haha i hope not :)