Monday, August 1

And then there were nine

I am happy to report that I've been climbing injury free for 2 years and a half. It's time we start the counters again because last Friday, on a crimpy route on which i was not warmed up properly, i [partially] tore the A2 pulley on my middle finger of my left hand. This is a problem because last time i had partially torn the A2 pulley on the index finger of my right hand, which allowed me to do still do stuff (climbwise) with my right hand while my finger healed.



WELL, NOT ANYMORE, BUSTER!!! Truth be told, it's not as bad as before. The "pop" sound was quite discreet and the pain was much much less than the first tear. Also, as opposed to then, I CAN hold a plastic bag with an apple on that finger, without any pain!

Needless to say, I am fuming. At myself for doing stupid things (I should have rested on that day) and at my bad luck for doing stupid things to me. DAMN IT! Bbye climbing, hello PT! I'm a gonna get me an eight-pack for all the abs i'm a gonna do!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cine sare pari multi

claudia said...

hahah sa nu crezi ca anonimatu' iti ofera multa protectie :))

Anonymous said...

wtf sergeant major claudia....doctorate but no brain!?!?! Do your damn warmups, soldier!
-General Jensen

claudia said...

Yessir general sir! You would be pleased to know that tomorrow it will be a week since i have climbed!