Wednesday, October 19

An all time low

I never used to watch movies. I prefer reading a book (any book!) to watching a movie. A movie has to have absolutely fantastic reviews for me to watch it. I guess you could say I prefer my own imagination to any director's imagination.

I never used to have dinner. It would have to be a particular horrific training or a particular bad day for me to have dinner. Or a special event. Like graduation or climbing night with the girls (but even then, low on the carbs).

I never used to skip climbing, even if it was in the olden days when san would not speak to me (to shy to speak to the crazy ang moh) and i would have to climb alone.

Last night, I did not go climbing. I watched two movies ("crazy, stupid, love" and "i now pronounce you chuck and larry", if you must know), while eating dinner - polenta with two types of cheese (cheddar and feta) and sour cream, followed by a big bowl of popcorn, two liquorice pieces, three apples, two pears, and two pieces of chicken breast (sorry ionuca & shuhui, i fell off the wagon).

I know that I am now back to my original self cause I am thinking about what book to read when I get home. Should it be another culture novel? Hm ...

4 comments:

san said...

woah! hell of a dinner!! haha.can say hi to ur ass again? and ur butt hugging pants..

ionuca said...

Sometimes it's nice to break the pattern and do something totally not you :) (I stress the word sometimes).

claudia said...

hahaha it was not so bad san! the ass still has potential for expanding hahaha :) yeah, @ionuca, i hope not to make the "sometimes" permanent haha

Poze nunta Mara said...

Stiu ca majoritatea filmelor comerciale sunt greu de digerat. Au si americanii porcarelele lor dar...