Sunday, October 23

Yesterday

... was the day I wish I had my pro camera with me instead of the iPhone..

Russian piroshki in the market: with spinach and ricotta (ignore my flaky hand)

The russian piroshki was mae by a grandma surrounded by an army of chinese. Ah well, diversity.

Then, after the market and while walking to school, I noticed this beautiful tree.

Surrounded by these kind of ducks, which apparently make their nests in it.

Spring is over, summer is coming.

Blooming orchids:

Then, after school I went home and cooked some peas!!

To which I added fresh dill. I remember how much I hated dill when I was younger.

3 comments:

Marian said...

Did you use the iPhone app to post this? :P

claudia said...

sadly, no, because the iphone app can only post one photo methinks.

RME said...

I still dislike dill. Thanks for making me feel young. :P