Monday, November 14

Growing old

I fucking hate Mondays. Although theoretically Mondays do not mean anything to me since I work most Sundays anyway, there is a difference between the voluntary "holier than thou" coming to work on Sunday and must come to work on Monday. Or else. This results in a blearing of the body and soul every monday morning. This morning I had no excuse. I had slept early (9:30 pm) and did not need to wake up early (6:30 as opposed to 6:15) because I was not planning to have any breakfast.

And so. While at the first traffic light I realized I had forgotten the lunch. After parking at work and starting the work in, I realized I had forgotten my wallet. Hence, no lunch, unless I catch it in the torrens. A short while later, I realized I had no office key nor building card. The building "opens" at 7:30. Until then, you need a card to get to my floor, and you also need a card to get to the staff offices, i.e. my office. PFFT.

Approached the cleaner. She did not speak any English and I think at first she mistook me for a student and told me I can't get in the staff offices. Ten minutes later, she realized what I wanted I think and was kind enough to let me in my office and clean it (one of the first time I felt sorry i am such a slob). Now I'm stuck here without coffee until my co-workers come in (need the card to get into the tea room, PFFT).

1 comment:

dor said...

-HUG-