Tuesday, October 9

One picture tuesday

A while ago I found out that Marian was going home for Christmas, leaving me all by myself for both Christmas and New Year. I visualized myself sitting in the shade with a cat purring on my chest while reading the many many books I had just ordered online.

And then multiple offers piled up to relieve me of my loneliness. At first, I thought I was going to go to Melbourne for a pig out Christmas. But then! Jensen and my favorite producer are coming over to visit, so it looks like I'm going to spend Christmas in the grampians, woo hoo! They too, don't camp.. What is it with people these days?!!?!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

people are getting more normal. tsk.
-jensen

claudia said...

Pfft. I plan to carry these books to the gramps and read them while you send V10s!

Anonymous said...

you better be spotting me, not reading.