Friday, September 20

Spain. Because.

I registered for a half marathon.

I do not know why I did that. Maybe because one of my students said that girls run slower than men and then it was ON! Maybe because I should get back into running. Because I SHOULD get back into running. Because 2015 is looming. Sigh.

J.u.s.t.s.o.t.i.r.e.d

Which is the perfect time for a holiday!!!!

And when I say holiday, I mean Ordesa National Park because what completely remote and rocky and exposed place can one find in Spain?!


Life without internet will be oh so good.

Oh and I really love it how the security guards do not question your presence in an office on Friday at 9 pm even though
a) you are playing rammstein at full blast.
b) you dress, look, and swear like a student
c) you are doing pullups on the office door

No comments: